Monday, November 10, 2008

Update

Mom will be staying at the Hospice facility... bittersweet news as she is declining more rapidly. She won't eat or drink, her feet are cold, hands swollen, and she seems unresponsive. The nurse did say she was still a little responsive but not opening her eyes... Just know it looks like she will be staying here for her remaining days and not moving to a nursing home. I will update more later.

Mom did drink some water late afternoon and early evening but that is all.

I wish I could give her a little joy in her life but all I can do is to let her know that I love her.

1 comment:

Hope :) said...

Jennifer, we've only met a couple of times, but I just wanted to let you know how much your mom means to me and how deeply I'm praying for you all during this time. Please know there are so many people keeping you and your family in our thoughts ... and don't hesitate to let us know what you need during this tough time.

Sincerely,
Hope Nelson (King Street Cats)